Its been a crazy last few months, but we are back in action! Mason is growing like a weed, Joe is great as always and I am busy choreographing yet again another musical.
We are STILL pregnant (19 weeks and counting to be exact) as some of our friends say! I think they are just waiting for the day to see me with a drink in my hand, and I must say the first will be a mango margarita. Crazy that I am not much of a drinker, in fact I don't ever drink, and during this pregnancy I have been craving them frequently!
I am back to taking pictures after a couple of months hiatus, It's really hard with the cold weather, not having a studio and being sick all the time! I am working on editing some maternity shots as we speak and creating a DMB Photography blog! Stay tuned!
Ohh and tomorrow we find out what we are having...Let's take a poll, how many think PINK? OR How many are thinking BLUE again???
Let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment